Ignite a lifelong passion for outdoor adventure with our Fire on a Plate Kit - designed to safely teach the vital skill of fire-lighting.
Containing the fire on an enamel plate avoids scorching the earth underneath it, as well as restricting its size - though in no way diminishing the fun. The fire-steel and kapok tinder balls have been chosen for maximum success in young hands, increasing the unbeatable feeling of accomplishment for the fire-starter as they master this lifelong skill.
THIS IS NOT A TOY.
What’s in the kit?
- The perfect sized, drawstring bag to keep your Fire on A Plate Kit components safe. Made from natural sisal hessian.
- A 20cm diameter Falcon enamel plate to contain your fire.
- Fire Steel - A robust and weather-proof fire-steel with a 9cm ferrocerium rod.
- A 250ml metal tin to store dry tinder.
- Tinder - Natural kapok balls and wood shavings to catch those first sparks.
- Guide - An essential guide to safe fire-lighting containing top tips and precautions.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 8 years.Read the enclosed instruction information provided.Fire can be dangerous. Adult supervision required at all times whilst using this kit.Only use one kapok ball at a time.