Lend a helping hand to nesting birds this spring by offering the perfect materials to weave and line their nests. Forage for twigs, moss, hay and feathers to add to your washed sheep’s wool and stuff loosely inside the sturdy recycled plastic cage for the birds to pick from.
Outside of breeding season your recycled plastic cage is just the right size for 3 fat balls - so you can feed those fledglings you’ve helped to house.
What’s in the kit?
- The perfect sized, drawstring bag to keep your Bird Nest Kit safe. Made from natural jute hessian.
- Nesting materials cage made from recycled drinks packaging.
- 1m of natural jute string to hang your cage.
- 9 illustrated nest identification and information cards contained within a cotton pouch.
- A generous ball of washed sheep’s wool - perfect for a soft and insulated nest liner.
- Half a coconut shell for use as a bird bath or drinking station, when filled with water.
- Our Bird Nest Kit Guide filled with interesting facts about nesting birds and how to use your kit.
Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years due to long cords, small parts and sharp points. Strangulation and choking hazard. Adult supervision required. Recommended for children aged 6+.