Robustly constructed from stainless steel in mirrored gold, silver and colourburst finishes, these 3 smooth and seamless discus shaped buttons have different contents to produce a range of sound effects. The hand finished mirrored surfaces provide a distorted fish-eye lens reflection which is fascinating for children to observce. The buttons are are lightweight and tactile to handle, making them of particular appeal to children with SEND.
Stainless steel is an ideal material for using in sensory play resources:
• Chemical free – no toxins
• Durable – strong and lightweight
• Hygienic – non-porous and naturally bacteria resistant
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Personal Development - sensory
• Communication & Language - descriptive language
• Understanding the World - observation
• Understanding the World - sound
• Physical Development - motor skills
Size: 65mm dia.
Age: Suitable for all ages.