Watch, shake … and listen! As simple and as effective as that. The SOUND BOTTLE small objects are a real show to our little ones. To the visual identification of the pieces inside, auditory stimulation is added, specially important in the first year of babies’ life. This series help in:
- The learning of sound discrimination: from the softest to the strongest, associating each sound with a meaning.
- The stimulation of gross motor skills: stacking bottles, shaking them, rolling them…
Supports the following areas of learning:
- Personal Development - sensory
- Understanding the World - colour
- Understanding the World - sound
- Physical Development - motor skills
- Communication & Language - descriptive language
Dimensions of each bottle: 14cm x 4cm.
Do not immerse in water or expose to the sun for long hours, for hygiene we advise wiping with a damp cloth or cloth.
3 months +