Educational games are a fun, effective way to help children learn while having fun. This Sight Word Bingo game is an ideal end-of-lesson activity for reinforcing what children have learned and is also a fun way to practise literacy learning at home.
This easy-to-play Sight Word Bingo game is perfect for reinforcing what children have been learning during lessons – ideal for family fun at home or as an end of lesson activity.
- This double-sided bingo game provides two levels of play:
- Recognising single sight words.
- Reading sight words within captions.
- "Tricky" words are highlighted for easy identification to remind children that they can't sound out these words phonetically.
- This sight words game includes a spinner, 4 double-sided game cards (bingo game cards on one side and caption cards on the reverse), 36 disks and multilingual instructions.
- Suitable for 2-4 players.