The authentic, real, pukka, bona fide, truly Original Den Kit. Created especially for the inventive, creative, imaginative, ingenious, truly original you
What’s in the kit?
A hefty haversack made from cotton webbing that can be washed in the machine. It has a useful shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- A tough camouflage tarpaulin - waterproof as well as rot resistant. Approx size 2.4 x 1.8m.
- A durable groundsheet - waterproof and rot resistant. It has eyelets too, so can double up as another tarpaulin. Approx size 1.8 x 1.2 m.
- A beautiful, unique and functional wooden mallet fashioned from coppiced wood and complete with bark - made by us here in Shropshire.
- Sip a warming drink in traditional camping style with our iconic, branded enamelware mug (additional mugs available separately).
- Ensure you don’t lose your tent pegs by keeping them in a useful drawstring, cotton tent peg bag.
- Camouflage face paint in khaki and brown - washable, cruelty-free and made here in the UK.
- 10 metres of strong, natural jute rope.
- 8 holdfast steel tent pegs; made for us in the UK.
- Helpful tips and den-building inspiration on a handy, saveable sheet.
Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years. Long cords and small parts. Strangulation and choking hazards Functional sharp points. Adult supervision necessary due to small parts and sharp tools. Recommended for children 6+