This delightful, themed den kit invites children to step into the fantasy world of pirate adventure. Packed full of real tools, the Pirate Den Kit allows children the freedom and autonomy to create and imagine - whilst building their very own pirate’s hideaway.
What’s in the kit?
- A hefty haversack made from cotton webbing which can be washed in the machine. It has a useful shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- A ship-shape 100% cotton calico tarpaulin, made especially for us. Approx size 2.4 x 1.8m with loops on the shorter sides for pegging down.
- A durable groundsheet - waterproof and rot resistant. It has eyelets too, so can double up as another tarpaulin. Approx size 1.8 x 1.2 m.
- A beautiful, unique and functional wooden mallet fashioned from coppiced wood, complete with bark and made by us here in Shropshire.
- Ensure you don’t lose your tent pegs by keeping them in this useful drawstring, cotton tent peg bag.
- 10 metres of strong, natural jute rope.
- 8 holdfast steel tent pegs; made for us here in the UK.
- Helpful tips and den-building inspiration on a handy, saveable sheet.
- A pirate eye-patch, carefully made by us in soft felt with elastic strap for an authentic pirate look!
- Jolly Roger natural calico bunting to decorate your Pirate Den Kit; designed and hand-printed especially for us. Length 260cm.
Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years. Long cords and small parts. Strangulation and choking hazards Functional sharp points. Adult supervision necessary due to small parts and sharp tools. Recommended for children 6+